- Possess Bachelors Degree in Corporate Communications, Public Relations, Journalism or equivalent qualifications. OR Possess Bachelors Degree in Business Administration, Management or equivalent qualifications.
1-3 years of relevant working experience preferably in public listed companies with exposure in media, branding and sustainability areas.
Excellent command of the English Language and Bahasa Melayu both written and verbal.
Familiar with digital / social media and proficient in MS office.
- Prepare and submit the Registration of Interest / Expression of Interest / Pre-Q
- Compile CV’s, Project Data Sheets and Company Profile / information for proposal submission
- Checking newspaper and procurement website for tenders
- Update status of proposal and ROI on weekly basis
- Update Project Data Sheet (PDS)
- Provide media monitoring support on company’s news from newsprint and online on daily basis
- Assist in the coordination of press conferences, AGM, EGM, signing ceremony, including identifying venue, backdrop, refreshments including media management
- Assist in the coordination of half yearly financial briefing results for analysts/fund manages including identifying venue, backdrop, refreshment
- Provide support to the sustainability committee in initiatives/projects endorsed by the committee